CALL FOR CONFERENCE PAPERS
PROGRAMME AND PROCEEDINGS
REGISTRATION & HOTELS
Call for Conference Papers
Theme: Libraries and literacy : Information, Reading, Oral Tradition
The IFLA/Africa Section invites information professionals of the region to participate in the Paper presentation at the IFLA General Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina 22-27 August 2004. The selected papers will be presented during the Africa Section Open Forum at the IFLA Conference.
- Papers must be original and have never been published before.
- Papers should be of 20 pages maximum, two-double space.
- They should be in English or French with an abstract of one page in the same language.
- 20 minutes will be allowed for the delivery of the paper.
- Papers may be submitted by e.mail. fax or post.
- The author should indicate his/her personal full contact and a summary of the currriculum vitae.
- Deadline for submitting abstracts is 31 December 2003.
Members of IFLA/Africa Section, inclunding the Regional Manager will select the best papers in February 2004. The successful applicants will be informed by March 2004.
Please send your paper to:
M. Henri SENE
IFLA Regional Office
Fax: +(221) 824 23 79
Tel: +(221) 824 68 81
Mrs Jacinta WERE
P.O. Box 30197
Fax: +(252) 2 336 885